The PRESENCE Immersive – Mumbai | December 24 to December 29, 2019
Surrender to Love
Preeti Yoga – the PRESENCE Process
Open the floodgates to the reservoirs of your physical energy, your emotional strength, your conceptual clarity, and your transformative creativity.
Ask any question in the Question & Answer sessions.
Learn how to think clearly. Learn how to step away from thinking.
Sharpen your sensing. Deepen your perception.
Learn specific Kriyas, exercises that strengthen specific realms of consciousness.
Learn the secret of tuning into the Source within yourself.
A pioneering happening. A revolutionary body of knowledge. A life changing transformation. An energized field of action. A revered transformational guide.
For six days immerse yourself in an unparalleled process of self-mastery and self-knowing. Awaken to the all-knowing Source within you. In the presence of Maharishikaa Preeti (Preeti Chandrakant) – the mystic who dares to demystify – receive answers to your most challenging questions.
Learn how to master yourself. Learn how to empower others. And above all, learn a process by which to tune into the Source within, to receive precise answers, and… to know… what Love is.
Participants must arrive at their hotel in Mumbai latest by 10:00 a.m. on December 24, 2019. The Immersive will begin on Tuesday, December 24, and conclude on Sunday, December 29, 2019.
Please Note: Those under 18 will not be permitted to attend the Transformation sessions. They will be permitted to participate in other activities.
Included in the Registration Amount:
- Daily transformation sessions with Maharishikaa Preeti
as well as
- Dindi Yaatraa – the ancient procession through the town that announces the arrival of a spiritual teacher.
- Ganga Aarati – the ritual of venerating Mother Ganga with fire
- 11 nights accommodation on twin sharing basis. Females with females and males with males.
(An exception will be made for families with children, 16 and under).
Single occupancy rooms are available on a limited basis at an additional cost.
- Wholesome authentic home-cooked Indian vegetarian breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Snacks, and chai during session breaks.
Safe filtered drinking water.
- Transfers from the Airport to Powai – (Transfers can be arranged for you at an additional cost per car with maximum two occupants, for both arrival and departure transfers)
Additional food and drinks
Toiletries, bath towels, hand towels
Anything not mentioned in the ‘Included’ list above
Timings are dynamic and will be made known as each new day unfolds.
Surrender to Love