The PRESENCE Immersive – Tiruvannamalai
December 24 to December 29, 2022
A pioneering happening! A revolutionary body of knowledge! A life changing transformation! An energized field of action! A revered transformational guide!
For six intense days, immerse yourself in an unparalleled process of self-mastery. Awaken to the all-knowing Source within you. In the presence of Maharishikaa Preeti – the mystic who dares to demystify – receive the answers to your most challenging questions, and the strength to make the changes.
Receive an introduction to PreetiYoga. Learn how to master yourself. Learn how to empower others. And above all, learn an amazing new process by which to tune into the Source within, to receive precise answers, and… to know… what Love is.
To avoid disappointment, please register immediately.
Tiruvannamalai, Tamil Nadu, India
Set at the base of the sacred mountain of Arunachala, Tiruvannamalai is where the god Shiva is worshiped in his fire incarnation as Arunachaleshwar.
Mahaarishis like Seshadri Swamigal and Ramana Maharshi have disseminated their spiritual knowledge and teachings in this ancient pilgrimage town.
Even today, yogis and saadhus inhabit the numerous caves cradled by the holy mountain known far and wide for its strong spiritual energies. Tiruvannamalai attracts ever-growing numbers of spiritual seekers in search of Self Realization.
At every full moon, and on festival days, the town with its magnificent Arunachaleshwar temple swells with thousands of pilgrims who circumambulate the mountain, venerating it in a purifying ritual known as Girivalam.
All around the year, you’ll see bare chested Shaivite priests, orange clad saadhus, devotees and seekers gathered at the Arunachaleshwar temple performing various ancient and powerful rituals.
Participants must arrive at their designated hotel in Tiruvannamalai, India, latest by 11:00 a.m. on Saturday morning, December 24, 2022. The Immersive will begin on Saturday, December 24 and conclude on Thursday, December 29, 2022.
Included in your registration amount
- Daily transformation sessions with Maharishikaa Preeti.
- Introduction to PreetiYoga movements and meditations.
- Five nights accommodation on twin sharing basis. Females with females and males with males. (An exception will be made for families with children sixteen years and under). Single occupancy rooms are available on a limited basis at an additional cost.
- Bath towels and bed linen.
- Nutritious vegetarian meals, cooked with love by saadhaks and sevaks (breakfast, lunch and dinner). Snacks and tea during session breaks. Filtered drinking water.
Excluded from your registration amount
- Visas and Flight tickets.
- Transfers to and from Tiruvannamalai.
- Travel Insurance and all other related Insurance.
- Additional food and drinks.
- Yoga mats.
- Anything not mentioned in the included list.
Children: To know the extras for children under 18 traveling with you, please write to us at email@example.com. Please make sure to provide your child’s name, age and ID proof. Currently we cannot provide babysitting services, however, parents are welcome to organize babysitting among themselves. We cannot take any responsibility whatsoever for anything that may happen due to such arrangements.
Attention: Your registration is binding. Please check our refund policy before registering!
Timings are dynamic and will be made known as each new day unfolds.
PreetiYoga – The PRESENCE Process
- Open the floodgates to the reservoirs of your physical energy, your emotional strength, your conceptual clarity, and your transformative creativity.
- Ask any question in the Question & Answer sessions.
- Learn how to think clearly. Learn how to step away from thinking.
- Sharpen your sensing. Deepen your perception.
- Learn specific Kriyas, exercises that strengthen specific realms of consciousness.
- Experience transformation.
- Learn the secret of tuning into the Source within yourself.
- Know what Love is…
Residing in India
I’m a student between
the age of 18-24, residing in India
I’m above the age of 24, residing in India
Residing outside India
I’m a student between
the age of 18-24, residing outside India
I’m above the age of 24, residing outside India
Surrender to Love