The PRESENCE Immersive, Goa – Guru Poornima
June 30 to July 5, 2023
A pioneering happening! A revolutionary body of knowledge! A life changing transformation! An energized field of action! A revered transformational guide!
For six intense days, immerse yourself in an unparalleled process of self-mastery. Awaken to the all-knowing Source within you. In the presence of Maharishikaa Preeti – the mystic who dares to demystify – receive the answers to your most challenging questions. Receive the strength to transform.
Receive an introduction to PreetiYoga. Learn how to master yourself. Learn how to empower others. And above all, learn an amazing new process by which to tune into the Source within, to receive precise answers, and… to know… what Love is.
To avoid disappointment, please register immediately. Spots are limited.
Please note: Immersive registrations make available hundreds of free Satsangs to those who are less fortunate. Discounts or volunteer exchange opportunities are not available for the Immersives.
PreetiYoga – The PRESENCE Process
- Open the floodgates to the reservoirs of your physical energy, your emotional strength, your conceptual clarity, and your transformative creativity.
- Ask any question in the Question & Answer sessions.
- Learn how to think clearly. Learn how to step away from thinking.
- Sharpen your sensing. Deepen your perception.
- Learn specific Kriyas, exercises that strengthen specific realms of consciousness.
- Experience transformation.
- Learn the secret of tuning into the Source within yourself.
- Know what Love is…
Guru Purnimaa – The Paadapoojayan
During this Immersive, experience the powerful and auspicious Guru Purnimaa ceremony, and participate in the ancient Paadapoojayan ritual.
The Paadapoojayan, or veneration of the feet, is a ritual traditionally performed for visitors, elders, teachers and mentors.
Guru Purnimaa is celebrated on the full moon of the month of Aashaadhah which falls on July 3 this year. Not only spiritual mentors, but teachers of all disciplines are revered on this day.
The spiritual mentors or Aadhyaatmic Gurus, as they are called in India, are especially revered because they are responsible for revealing to the seeker, the Self, the Source, the Master within. The initiated seeker thus begins to embrace a life of true joyousness.
According to this ancient practice, and in gratitude to Maharishikaa Preeti for guiding them to their Source on the path of Self-realization, shishyas, seekers, disciples and well wishers venerate her in this ancient Paadapoojaayan ritual.
The ancient land of Gomantak in Parushuraamabhumi, or Goa, as it is now called, is said to have arisen out of the sea.
It is said that Lord Vishnu, in his sixth incarnation as “Lord Parashurama” shot an arrow from the top of the Sahyaadri mountains into the sea. He then commanded the ocean, Samudra, to withdraw from where the arrow had fallen, and claimed that land to be his kingdom. Samudra retreated from “Benali” (Sanskrit for ‘where the arrow landed’), today’s Benaulim, and the land that arose from the ocean is today’s Goa or Parashuramabhoomi.
The present day Goans live by ‘Susegad’, a word used by the erstwhile Portuguese colonists, which means a quiet mind and surrender to the flow of life.
From being home to the Hippies in the 1960s, to now hosting not only musicians and artists, but increasingly yoga students, and above all spiritual seekers, idyllic tropical Goa, with its multitude of powerful goddess temples, small ashrams and yoga schools is fast becoming the hub of contemporary spirituality in India.
Participants must arrive at Morjim, Goa, latest by 10:30 a.m. on Friday, June 30, 2023. The Immersive will begin on Friday, June 30, 2023 and conclude on Wednesday, July 5, 2023.
Those under 18 will not be permitted to attend the Transformation sessions.
Included in your registration amount
- Transformation sessions with Maharishikaa Preeti.
- Introduction to PreetiYoga movements and meditations.
- Five nights accommodation on twin or triple sharing basis. Females with females and males with males. (An exception will be made for families with children sixteen years and under). Single occupancy rooms are available on a limited basis at a significantly higher cost.
- Bath towels and bed linen.
- Nutritious vegetarian meals, cooked with love by saadhaks and sevaks (breakfast, lunch and dinner). Tasty snacks and tea during session breaks. Filtered drinking water.
Excluded from your registration amount
- Visas and Flight tickets.
- Transfers to and from either Panjim Airport or Mopa Airport.
- Travel Insurance and all other related Insurance.
- Additional food and drinks.
- Yoga mats.
- Anything not mentioned in the included list.
To know the extras for children under 18 traveling with you, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to provide your child’s name, age and ID proof. Currently we cannot provide babysitting services, however, parents are welcome to organize babysitting among themselves. We cannot take any responsibility whatsoever for any eventualities that may happen due to such arrangements.
Attention: Your registration is binding. Please check our refund policy before registering!
Timings are dynamic and will be made known as each new day unfolds.
Preeti Yoga – The PRESENCE Process
To know more and to register, click the relevant button below
Residing in India
I’m a student between
the age of 18-24, residing in India
I’m above the age of 24, residing in India
Residing outside India
I’m a student between
the age of 18-24, residing outside India
I’m above the age of 24, residing outside India
Surrender to Love